“Best bridal boutique”.
Elle International magazine and Valmont Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week (VBBFW) presented last December 20 the awards to the winning firms of the Elle International Bridal Awards 2021.
The award winners stand out for their unparalleled enthusiasm for brides and an innate sensitivity to trends and aesthetics. They research, innovate and offer new interpretations of bridal fashion, while remaining true to classic canons.
They include small independent brands as well as the most famous brands, which gives all of them, big or small, the opportunity to be known by the whole world.
In its fifth edition, the ceremony was broadcast live in digital format by Elle Italia and Valmont Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week. The jury was composed of the fashion directors and editors of Elle’s editions in 6 countries: Italy, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Spain and Turkey. Here you can see the video of the awards ceremony.
This year’s edition includes 12 categories and the ELLE International Bridal Awards once again include an award for BEST BRIDAL SHOP (multi-brand), which went to L’Arca Barcelona in Spain, among the 8 selected worldwide.
The list of winners is:
- BEST BRIDAL GOWN : “FW 2021 Dancing Queen/ Seraphina” by Galia Lahav
- BEST BRIDAL GOWN COLLECTION: “Spring/Summer 2021” by Viktor & Rolf
- BEST SUSTAINABLE BRIDAL GOWN BRAND: “Alma Gaia 2021” by Leila Hafzi
- BEST GROOM COLLECTION: “Sartorial Wedding 2021” by Carlo Pignatelli
- BEST WEDDING JEWELRY COLLECTION : “Aura” collection by De Beers
- BEST AD CAMPAIGN : “2021” by Romancera
- BEST BRIDAL FASHION SHOW : “Bridal 2021” by Yolan Cris
- BEST MULTI-BRAND BRIDAL BOUTIQUE (each boutique to be awarded)
- Micie – Japan
- Oh Oui Bridal – Germany
- L’Arca Barcelona – Spain
- Antonella Lepriero – Italy
- Vakko Wedding – Turkey
- Hanah Bridal – Hong Kong
- Kleinfeld (Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week)
- BEST WEDDING PLANNER : Roberta Torresan – Italy
- BEST HONEYMOON RESORT : Baros Maldives – Maldives
- BEST BRIDAL NEW TALENT : Newhite – Juliette Kim – USA
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT : Peter Langner – Italy
ELLE has valued the work of l’Arca for combining the tradition of craftsmanship with current fashion trends. All the models sold at l’Arca are made entirely in their atelier in the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.
Most of the dresses are made to measure and during the pandemic they launched a line of ready-to-wear dresses, which can be purchased online. All brides in the workshop are personally attended by Nina Balmes, the designer of the firm.